Introduction

20.23

Hello, everyone who read my blog ^^

This time I will tell you about my self. My name is Amadea Wafi Hidayani wich mean Amadea (to love god).  Wafi (True). Hidayani (Hidayah / Guidance). So the meaning of my name is “True Guidance to love God”. That’s a good name allright? The way my parent’s love me since I breathing from the first time it’s never I can payback  :’). You can call me Dea Or de Or ya .

I was born in Rembang, 23 April 1996. Im from Sarang Rembang,  jawa tengah.  a district that borders Central Java and East Java.

My Hobbies is Swimming, Dreaming. Drawing skecth , Reading fanfiction or novel or short story, Listening music like KPOP, IPOP, JPOP i love One Ok Rock And My First story Japan Band, west music. then Watching film like korean drama, japan's film, west film, Anime. Indonesian movie. i like romance comedy, action, fantasy, adventure genre.kkk~ so if you have a good movie just give it to me, i will happily watching that ^^

I’m  graduated from Senior high school 2 rembang 2014. Now, I’m college student in PENS, Majoring Multimedia broadcasting. i’m nterested in drawing. and I want to be animator, but my father didn’t agree with that.  And I was thankfull that I not qualify in SNMPTN or SBMPTN which not my Passion. Kkkkkk~. Actually, I didn’t know anything about PENS till my Uncle give me suggestion to try UMPENS, and Alhamdulillah I Passed it, then my father let me sincere in my desire place, MMB. So I have a chance to show my parent that I can make them proud of me. :”

Oh, I will tell you about my Family, my Greatest present from Allah. I have Father, his name is M. Ali Syaifudin. He’s entrepreneur. for  Exactly he repairing Electronic stuff or listric installation, dynamo Ship, and etc . He’s Kind, Good father,  funny father he always joking around with me and my brother, and always  encouraged Me when I’m down. my Hero. He always give what I need. What I need, okay. not what I want. REMEMBER THAT.  >,<

And I have mother her name is Agustina Maria, she is teacher of junior high school 1 Sarang, majoring Bahasa Indonesia, when she’s teaching her student she’s a distinct and fierce person, her student always do what she said. But not in the home, she is warm, kind, patient and loving mother, who always apprehensive about me and my little brother, and I’m not her student I often not do what she said, then in the end I regret, that I don’t do what she said. And She’s the best chef in the world. Ah I miss Mrs. Ali  :’)

And My beloved Little brother, his name is Adam Septa Al-ghifari. He was born in Rembang 21 September 1999. Now he’s class 9th student of junior high school 1 kragan. Even tought we  always fight in any chance, He love me so much, kkk~ ..he’s taller than me -,-“ .  He have a smooth heart, he’s too kind. He give everything he had to me, even I don’t ask it, Whereas I’m not a good sister.  I love him so much same as him, even if my act not showing that. Kkkk~

I hope my family will always healthy till I sucsses and I could dispatch them in mecca to hajj. Amin. {}
I have a promise to make them Proud of me. So Keep fighting, do the best for today  and be better for tommorow. (^,^)/*


I think that’s All for this time.
Thankyou for reading. ^^
Don’t forget to comment >,<
And See you in the next post :* :* :* :*


You Might Also Like

35 komentar

  1. hello amadea ^~^)/ nice to know that i'm the first commentator, well I get something wrong, a word 'Collage' must be 'college' :) eum, give me your trics how to explore yourself? I think we can share it. So great amadea~ keep spirit~

    would you mind to review mine back?
    http://rinintaoktav.blogspot.com/2014/09/rinintas-my-map.html
    thank you ^~^)/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thankyou for comment rin :)
      i've change that collage, kkk~
      if there's something wrong again, just say it. i will gladly correct that :D
      i will visit your blog, just wait dear .. ^^

      Hapus
  2. Can i visit to u'r house, when holiday come? Please :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. of course you can mel ^^
      my home always open for you :)

      Hapus
  3. Balasan
    1. done ky,
      more comment please :D

      Hapus
    2. oke, look at the sentences " ...... I not qualify in SNMPTN or.....". i think it can be true if revise with "i'm not", no "i not". ;)

      Hapus
    3. wkwkwk~ thanks for yor correction okky^^
      i will change that :)

      Hapus
  4. could you expand your story please? :(

    BalasHapus
  5. yeay I agree with Imel's comment. Let's invite us to Rembang when holiday come :Dv

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. okay! i'll invite you to come to Rembang,
      wait until holiday come okay?kkk~

      Hapus
  6. took me more than a minute or two to find comment section :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. if you scrolled it down without read, it took less than 10 second.. kkkkk~
      i've re-new it.. come and read that okay! ^^
      thanks for your comment :D :) ^^ :^)

      Hapus
  7. Amadea,dea..:D
    maybe you can tell about your hobbies more than that. like, what kind the books you read, is it character or cartoon you draw, what the genre movie you watch or you like. so maybe we can share it.
    I love swimming too..maybe if holiday, we can go to swimming together.:3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. kkkk~ thanks for your comment nov, it's good suggestion {}
      i'm done :)
      it's a good idea let's swimming together kkkk~ :')

      Hapus
  8. dea, draw some character for me please :P

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. how much you can give to me, if i draw some character for you? ;) hahaha

      Hapus
  9. May Allah show you the way to make your dreams come true. Aamiin. :D
    (ratnanuha.blogspot.com)

    BalasHapus
  10. dea i hope your dreams come true

    BalasHapus
  11. hei dea.. you come from rembang. I want to know rembang. can you take me rembang sometime??

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. how can i take you rembang? it's too big you know? kkkkk~

      Hapus
  12. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  13. I tired to read your story -__- hahaha :D

    BalasHapus
  14. aloha deee^^
    how great your post:D and sometime we can exchanges movies hehe *aja aja hwaiting

    (visit and put your comments on marlanisa.blogspot.com)

    BalasHapus
  15. Ooh~ Slideshow, love it~ nice job, dea bro. :)

    BalasHapus
  16. eh when i look your slideshow I found something, you're so similar with your brother? Right? :o

    BalasHapus
  17. deaa.... nice post! keep writing:)

    BalasHapus
  18. your mind map is too short,but your description is nice and complete

    BalasHapus
  19. the picture of your family is very cool
    it is like slideshow :)

    BalasHapus

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images